It is set up so that the wheels are configured as follows:
Escape wheel: 15 teeth, rotates 4 times per minute
Escape pinion: 6 teeth
Fourth wheel: 30 teeth
Fourth pinion: 6 teeth
Third wheel: 36 teeth
Third pinion: 6 teeth
Center wheel: 48 teeth (rotates once per hour)
In order to ensure each gear is clear of the next arbor, I did a little side calculation.
I set the size of the center wheel so that it fit on a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, and drew the center wheel in Inkscape and also the third and fourth wheels. I forgot to draw the spokes, though.
Once printed, I affixed the patterns to some 1/2" birch plywood. I use Elmer's Glue-All, spread very thinly with a sponge brush. If the glue is too thick, the pattern will wrinkle. Once the glue is spread, place the pattern down, and rub from the center out to remove air bubbles. Let dry completely before cutting out roughly.
After cutting the wheels out roughly, I cut the outer circles of each wheel on the scroll saw. Since I didn't mark an outer circle on the pinions (I should have), I just cut them completely.
With the outer circles present, it's easy to center the wheel blanks in the chuck of the lathe, so that the center hole can be drilled accurately.
After cutting the spokes, the blanks are complete!